These days our PCs are much more than just computers, they’re our life. Most of, if not all, the important information in our life is now stored electronically on a computer. Whether it’s those precious family photos, that beloved music collection or critical business documents and financial records, everything is digital. Hardware failure, a virus, fire, theft, a power surge, or even a disgruntled employee and you could be left with all of your data gone forever. The possibilities of how it can happen are endless (trust us we’ve seen them all) and we can only guarantee one thing – all hard drives will fail, often without any warning whatsoever. That’s the bad news. The good news is that it’s simple to address.
Geeks2U is proud to announce the launch of GeekVault, a secure, affordable, set and forget online data backup service. GeekVault came about after Geeks2U technicians became increasingly distressed with being called out to thousands of jobs a year where their valued customers had lost crucial personal and business data and it was either irretrievable or the cost of recovery was uneconomical. Our Geeks demanded a better way to do things and so we developed GeekVault.
- LOCAL: We backup your data to a leading Australian data centre so it’s never far away.
- SECURE: Data is encrypted using 256 bit AES “bank grade” encryption before it even leaves your computer and is then sent via a secure 128 bit encrypted SSL link.
- FAIL-SAFE: All backups are securely replicated across our network of data centres spanning the globe. All of these data centres are “bank-grade” with only the best security, uninterrupted power sources, dedicated internet connections and climate control.
- LIVE: LiveProtect™ offers constant and continuous protection – whenever a file is changed, it’s backed up.
- LIGHT: Minimal bandwidth usage – only the incremental change to a file is backed up, not the whole file, minimising your internet usage.
- SAFE: Safest form of backup – unlike a local backup, your data is not susceptible to fire, theft or the many other risks of storing your backups locally.
- SET IT. FORGET IT: Gone are the days of having to remember to regularly perform that backup which you know is so important but seldom bother to do. Once setup, GeekVault simply charges your credit card once a month for as long as you wish to use the service (there is no minimum contract) all the while fiercely protecting your data. Every photo, every email, every document, all safe with GeekVault.
- ONLINE: Access files anytime, anywhere – all you need is an internet connection. Enjoy one click file & folder sharing. Share your files with anyone with an email address.
- SHARE: Utilise your plan’s data allowance across as many PCs as you like rather than having to sign up each computer to a separate account.
- ROLL-BACK: GeekVault keeps an unlimited version history of every one of your files allowing you to roll-back to any past version at any time. Best of all, we keep these for you for free without using any of your data allowance.
Sign up now for as little as $9.95 a month and never have to worry about your data again. It’s a tiny price to pay for huge peace of mind!