Partner with us in the field
Geeks2U, Australia’s leading on-site technology support provider, has been recently acquired by Officeworks and will soon be in your local Officeworks store! We are looking to engage additional independent contractors to keep up with customer demand in your area.
We partner with self-employed IT professionals to deliver prompt and no fuss services to customers. Services include setting up, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving issues with hardware, software, wireless and wired networks, removing viruses, spyware, smart TVs, mobile devices, data backups and recovery solutions.
About the opportunity:
This is an opportunity for self-employed IT professionals to fill any gaps in their current schedule. You choose the suburbs you wish to cover and your availability, with the flexibility to adjust this anytime via our app. You can also set up any additional technicians working in your business in exactly the same way. All bookings are visible through our online platform, and we also notify you via SMS and email.
We know that self-employed technicians love getting down to the hands-on technical work. Contracting to Geeks2U means that we take care of all the advertising, scheduling and admin for you. The technicians get to do the fun stuff and see the smile on a customer’s face after a job well done!
More about the role:
- Resolve customers’ issues onsite, using your knowledge, experience and judgment
- Finalise each job on-site via our app, including invoicing and processing payment
- Provide follow-up support to customers if required
- A strong history of providing technical support to both home and business clients, over a variety of platforms (e.g. PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Office 365, Google Apps, etc.)
- Great customer service skills; the ability to explain technical issues in ‘plain English’
- Your own reliable, well-maintained vehicle
- Your usual toolkit, troubleshooting equipment and parts inventory used in your own business
- Australian Business Number (ABN) and the ability to issue invoices electronically in PDF format
What’s in it for you:
- A generous share of the service charge to the customer
- The bulk of the margin on parts you supply (at prices you determine, as with your own direct clients)
- Additional commissions on any Geeks2U products you sell
- Invoices paid weekly via bank transfer
- The full support of our customer service team, 7 days a week
If you like the sound of this business opportunity, please fill in the form below or email your company or professional profile to email@example.com. For more information please call Dane on 02 8880 5171 ext. 1355.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Due to the requirements of this opportunity, a criminal history check will be undertaken on preferred applicants and their personnel.