Intellectual Property Rights
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Geeks2U.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Geeks2U or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
• Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
• Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain. This web site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this web site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
• To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
• Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
• Will not be liable for disruptions to this web site; and
• Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this web site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.