We’re Australia’s leading computer repair service and the 700+ expert technicians we have nationwide provide technical support to companies like Westfield, Qantas, and Bing Lee.
We provide a level of service unmatched by any competitor and all work is backed by our Geeks2U Promise and Guarantee.
- We bill in half-hour blocks, with a minimum of one hour
- We don’t charge for travel time. Our one-hour minimum saves you money
- If there is an emergency we have same-day service as a premium
or complete our form today to set up an appointment with a computer repair technician
Most problems can be solved in an hour or less, so here are some suggestions for what your expert technician can do with any extra time:
- Perform a system health check.
- Optimise startup and shutdown.
- Clean up Quick Launch and the taskbar.
- Speed up your browser.
- Check for and remove spyware, viruses, and malware.
- Make sure your operating system is up to date.
- Diagnose performance problems.
- Remove dust from inside the computer because it could be interfering with the hardware.
- Perform system maintenance to make it run more efficiently.
- Check your wireless network security.
- Set up a backup routine to protect your family photos, business documents, and other irreplaceable data.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I am not happy with the service?
Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we are constantly monitoring each technician’s performance. We promise to delight all our customers, so if you are ever not 100% satisfied, please get in touch with us!
What if my computer is broken and it can’t be fixed?
Sometimes, if there is serious damage to your computer, it is a better investment to buy a new one than to pay for a repair. If we find that’s the case, you can utilise the technician’s time to back up your data and then have the technician come back to transfer it to a new computer and help you set it up instead.
What happens if the repair takes less than an hour?
Since most repairs are completed in under an hour, we encourage our customers to make the most of any extra time. Please see the checklist above for ideas about the kind of services your technician can perform with any extra time.
What happens if it takes longer than an hour?
Most repairs can be solved in the first hour. However, if the technician expects that it will take longer, he or she will usually know within the first 15 minutes. The technician will give you options, and you can decide how you want to proceed.
Why is there a charge for same-day service?
The same-day service charge lets us be on call seven days a week, including holidays, and allows us to keep extra technicians on standby for your emergencies. If you don’t need us today, we can usually come by the next business day at no extra charge to you.
Why do you charge a one-hour minimum?
By having a one-hour minimum, we can send a Geek to your home or office without charging for travel time. We provide a level of service unmatched by any competitor, and all work is backed by our Geeks2U Promise and Guarantee.