Getting Aussie boomers connected and online
It’s become essential to own a computer, phone or laptop that has access to the internet.
Nowadays, you can’t organise certain government, health, food, medical, and other essential services without access to the internet. It’s also how you stay in touch with family and friends.
However, with technology moving as quickly as it does, it’s easy to get left behind.
That’s where Geeks2U come in. We can help you solve any tech problem that’s preventing you from accessing the services you need and give you the confidence to fix that problem should it ever return.
Get tech help for your parents
Are your parents or grandparents in need of tech support? If you’re unable to assist, get the Geeks 2 help instead.
Our expert technicians will come to their location to sort out any tech problems they may be facing – from setting up their television and streaming services to fixing their Wi-Fi and internet woes.
For many families, this is much better than trying to sort out the issue themselves as our Geeks can sort out the issue in as little as 24 hours, 7-days a week.
We can even help troubleshoot issues over the phone for anyone who lives in remote areas. Our technicians are experts communicating tech solutions in plain English.
Laptops and computers
• Help setting up your new computer or laptop
• Assistance to connect your device to the internet
• Remove viruses, malware, and other malicious files on your device
• Install software such as anti-virus, email applications, word processors and other apps
• Troubleshoot slow computing speeds and clean up your device
Tablets and smartphones
• Assistance across multiple brads including Apple, Samsung, Google, and more
• Help to transfer data between your old phone or tablet and your new device
• Connect your phone or tablet to Wi-Fi so you have internet access
• Install important apps such as anti-virus software, social media and email
• Show you how to use the basic apps with ease
Internet and Wi-Fi
• Hook up your routers and modems to your home or office network
• Ensure you’re getting the best download and upload speeds possible
• Troubleshoot slow internet speed and connectivity issues
• Boost weak Wi-Fi signals in dead zones, including Wi-Fi extender installation
• Connect your Wi-Fi and internet to your smart devices
Email and other software installation
• Help choosing an email service provider and setting up an account
• Installing other important software including anti-virus and word processing
• Teach you the basics of using common programs and apps
• Perform necessary updates to ensure that your programs are up to date
• Make recommendations on which software is best for your specific needs
Printers and scanners
• Help setting up a new printer, scanner or copier
• Connect your printer, scanner or copper to a Wi-Fi network
• Assistance with changing ink cartridges, toner cartridges, and drums
• Setup wireless printing from computers, laptops, phones and tablets
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues and speed issues
Why choose Geeks2U?
Local, dedicated call centre and technicians all over Australia. If you need a Geek, we’ll come to you, or often, we can solve it over the phone for a quick fix.
On call 7 days a week to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Evenings, weekends and same day services are available if needed.
We’ve helped over 45,000 across Australia. And have more happy customers than any other tech support business.
Geeks2U can help to keep your sensitive business information secure, with a business IT health check that will identify any potential risks to your business.