Geeks2U has been helping solve tech problems in Australia for over 15 years and has been a trusted part of Officeworks since 2019. From setting up a new device to providing ongoing support to individuals and businesses, there’s not a tech problem we can’t solve.
About this opportunity
Geeks2U are looking for talented individuals who are looking for a flexible role in the tech industry. Whether you need to fill gaps in your schedule, supplement your earnings, build your business or you’re looking for a convenient way to manage your work life balance, this is the role for you.
We’ll connect you with our large customer base thanks to our extensive marketing activities and schedule jobs for you based on your availability and preferred service areas – it’s all up to you! You’ll benefit from the support of a full customer service team, 7-days a week, with extended hours Monday to Friday.
What’s more: we handle the invoicing and manage the admin side of the business, allowing you to focus on what you do best: solve tech problems.
Don’t just take our word for it – hear why real technicians love partnering with Geeks2U in the video below.
We’re looking for talented IT support technicians with the following attributes:
- A passion for technology – you’ll be helping setup, fix, and provide ongoing support for laptops, phones, printers, Wi-Fi routers and more
- The desire for flexible working arrangements where you can choose your hours and days
- A history of providing on-site tech support in a home or office environment OR someone who is currently studying the field of technology (no degree required)
- Great customer service and communication skills
- The ability to explain technical issues without the jargon
- Your own vehicle and current drivers licence
- Your own toolkit, troubleshooting equipment and parts inventory
- You possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) and the ability to issue invoices electronically in PDF format
- You’re based ANYWHERE in Australia – it doesn’t matter if you’re in a CBD or regional town – everyone needs tech support now and then!
If you’re interested in becoming a Geek, please submit your company or professional profile with a covering letter using the form below.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Due to the requirements of this opportunity, a criminal history check will be undertaken on preferred applicants.