The Geeks2U Story
Established in 2005 by brothers David and Michael Hancock and acquired by Officeworks in 2019, Geeks2U is Australia’s leading provider of on-site and remote tech support for both households and micro, small and medium-sized businesses.
Geeks2U pride itself on delivering fast and friendly tech support solutions seven days a week. What’s more – Geeks2U help uncomplicate the complicated, equipping you with the knowledge to fix future tech issues.
We can help with any tech problems, including hardware and software repairs, system security solutions, wireless and wired networking services, virus prevention and removal, data backup and recovery, new device setup services, home entertainment issues, and much more.
Geeks2U is here to solve your tech issues – regardless of brand, device, or network – and offer ongoing subscriptions for customers who need ongoing support.
Who are we?
In a world run by computers and networks, we all rely on our tech devices. When they malfunction, we malfunction. Geeks2U are the heroes that come to the rescue when you need it most. When all seems lost, they save the day. Geeks2U are the tech saviours.
geek (noun). One who passionately engages in one or more things to extreme levels. A commonly ascribed term to people in the field of computer programming, but one does not have to be in the tech field to be a geek.
Our customers are at the heart of every decision we make. Whether it’s our no fix, no fee guarantee, or our promise that you’ll receive quick and friendly service, we love to help Australians in need of tech help.
Communication is everything to us, and we value each and every piece of customer feedback. Click the link below to read reviews from our customers about our great technicians, helpful service, and high standards.
How we became leaders in tech support
- 2005 – David and Michael Hancock launched Geeks2U in Sydney
- 2006 – Our Geeks started operating in Canberra and Melbourne
- 2007 – We launched in Queensland, Perth, and Adelaide
- 2008 – Geeks2U began servicing customers in Tasmania
- 2011 – 50,000 customers helped
- 2013 – 100,000 customers helped
- 2015 – 200,000 customers helped
- 2017 – 300,000 customers helped
- 2019 – Geeks2U was acquired by Officeworks and joined the Wesfarmers family
- 2020 – Started offering remote services
- 2020 – 400,000 customers helped
- 2020 – Launched our GeekCover subscription service for those who need ongoing support
- 2021 – Refreshed our brand and launched a new website
or complete our form today to set up an appointment with a computer repair technician