Last reviewed 28 January 2022
Geeks2U is here to support you, safely. Our technicians continue to offer on-site, remote and contactless support services nationwide.
On-site support is offered subject to government regulations and/or restrictions and only where we are confident that we can do so safely. Remote and contactless support services are available where on-site support may not be available due to restrictions or where it’s simply your preference for convenience and/or safety reasons.
Geeks2U has a detailed COVID-19 Safety Plan in place and has provided technicians with comprehensive guidelines on how to complete on-site services safely including through the use of fitted face masks where appropriate, regularly sanitising their hands and adhering to social distancing guidelines.
For on-site services:
- If you or any member of your household feels unwell or is self-isolating in accordance with a health directive, please contact us to cancel your service. All cancellations related to illness will not incur the usual cancellation fee.
- Please help the technician to perform the work as quickly as possible by having your device turned on and passwords at the ready.
- Please refrain from physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Observe Australian government social distancing guidelines by maintaining 1.5 metres distance from your technician at all times.
- We are limiting cash transactions whenever possible so please consider making payment by credit card.
Exposure site information
Information for identified exposure sites and what to do if you have been at one changes often. Check with your local state or territory government for further advice.
We’re working hard to keep you, our team and the community safe. We wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported the steps we’ve taken to make sure we all stay safe during this period.